Community Development Resources and Links
- Children's Investment Fund, CEDAC's affiliate organization which helps child care providers address their facility needs by offering technical assistance and pre-development funding, flexible loan financing, and access to capital grant financing.
- Commonwealth Workforce Coalition, CEDAC's affiliate program, provides training opportunities, networking opportunities, capacity building technical assistance and professional development support to workforce development professionals.
- Citizens Housing and Planning Association (CHAPA): For more information regarding principles for developing integrated housing in the community for individuals with disabilities, please see: www.chapa.org/pdf/Principles.pdf.
- City of Boston Department of Neighborhood Development (DND)
- Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development
- Massachusetts Development Finance Agency (MassDevelopment)
- MassHousing (formerly the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency)
- Massachusetts Housing Partnership
- United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- United States HUD Clips: HUD's client information and policy system
- United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley