All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you the launch of our new website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- CEDAC Winter 2016/2017 Newsletter
We are happy to announce the release of our Winter 2016/2017 Newsletter. You'll read about CEDAC's work in housing, child care, and the upcoming CWC workforce conference. We have a lot going on, and we're excited to share it with you. View Newsletter
- Attn #Workforcedevelopment professionals! Don't miss your chance to register! https://t.co/Bn4K4HaucX5 hours ago / /
- Congrats to our partner @AsianCDC! "Affordability Extended at Two Boston Properties" @AHFMag https://t.co/w158YSkLSG #affordablehousing23 hours ago / /
- Baker-Polito Administration announced a total of $20M in awards to 7 #affordablehousing projects in MA. https://t.co/NSDvGvFHcZ23 hours ago / /
- Don't miss the early bird deadline to register for the annual CWC conference held on May 11th! #wkdev… https://t.co/ivBqloYuCjMar 29 1:24 pm / /