On October 7, 2019, CEDAC offered a forum that explained how Section 202 owners can use RAD as a preservation tool for their Section 202 PRAC projects.
- Tom Davis, Director, Office of Recapitalization, US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Dan Rogers, Chief, Asset Management Division, Northeast Region, HUD
- Emily Cooper, Chief Housing Officer, Executive Office of Elder Affairs and Special Advisor on Housing, MassHealth
- Julie Creamer, Senior Vice President, Preservation of Affordable Housing
- Lizbeth Heyer, Chief of Real Estate and Innovation, 2Life Communities
- Naren Dhamodharan, President, Hampden Park Capital & Consulting
Thank you to our speakers and to all of those who were able to attend. If you couldn’t make it, we invite you to view PowerPoint presentations from the forum:
We look forward to continuing to work with our partners to prevent the loss of existing affordable housing.