For over 40 years, CEDAC has helped to strengthen communities across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts by providing non-profit community development organizations with the financial resources they need to build quality affordable housing and child care facilities. Additionally, our staff of professionals help affordable housing developers, child care providers, and workforce development professionals with the technical assistance they need to turn an idea into reality. Our early stage capital and predevelopment loans has led to the production of thousands of affordable housing units from Boston to the Berkshires, and to quality child care centers in urban, suburban, and rural communities.
Welcome to our Website – if you are a non-profit community development organization seeking to produce or preserve affordable housing or a community-based non-profit childcare provider looking to upgrade or renovate your learning space, we may be able to help you. And if you have any questions regarding our loan products or our public policy work, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CEDAC Executive Director
CEDAC Board Chair
- RAD for PRAC: Postponement
- RAD for PRAC: Save The Date 08/12/19
- Bidding Farewell to Commissioner Tom Weber and Deputy Commissioner Bill Concannon
At INSITES this week, we offer thanks to two state officials who have been extremely important to the creation and successful implementation of the Early Education and Out of School Time (EEOST) Capital Fund: Commissioner Tom Weber and Deputy Commissioner for Administration/Chief Financial Officer Bill Concannon. Read INSITES
- RT @MKInstitute: The MKI July Newsletter is here 📰 Check out our programming for the Summer and the amazing trainings we have lined up for…Jul 15 10:33 am / /
- Jul 15 10:15 am / /
- RT @sznnmorse: .@CEDACma Approves More than $230,000 in Predevelopment Financing for Affordable Housing Projects in Western Massachusetts h…Jul 9 11:31 am / /
- In the Children's Investment Fund Summer Newsletter, we recap local & national efforts to improve #earlyed &… https://t.co/sGmoj1Fk74Jul 9 9:55 am / /