For 40 years, CEDAC has helped to strengthen communities across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts by providing non-profit community development organizations with the financial resources they need to build quality affordable housing and child care facilities. Additionally, our staff of professionals help affordable housing developers, child care providers, and workforce development professionals with the technical assistance they need to turn an idea into reality. Our early stage capital and predevelopment loans has led to the production of thousands of affordable housing units from Boston to the Berkshires, and to quality child care centers in urban, suburban, and rural communities.
Welcome to our Website – if you are a non-profit community development organization seeking to produce or preserve affordable housing or a community-based non-profit childcare provider looking to upgrade or renovate your learning space, we may be able to help you. And if you have any questions regarding our loan products or our public policy work, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CEDAC Executive Director
CEDAC Board Chair
- Winter 2018/2019 Newsletter
Happy New Year! We’re hopeful that 2019 will be as productive a year in community development as 2018 was. So as we head into this new year, we thought we’d take a few minutes to celebrate the achievements of the last quarter of 2018. Read the Winter 2018/2019 Newsletter
- CEDAC seeks a Supportive Housing Project Manager
CEDAC seeks a Supportive Housing Project Manager to join our housing team. Project Managers are responsible for reviewing, evaluating, and underwriting requests for loans from CEDAC’s borrowers; and providing technical advice and guidance to borrowers through the real estate development and financing process. Apply
- CEDAC Celebrates 25 Years of Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities
At INSITES this week, we celebrate our work over the past 25 years helping to produce 2,604 units of supportive housing through the Facilities Consolidation Fund (FCF), which we manage in partnership with the Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD). We’re proud of the work we’ve done to provide quality affordable housing to vulnerable populations. Read INSITES
- 2018 was a productive year in #communitydevelopment for CEDAC and our affiliate, Children's Investment Fund! Check… https://t.co/hLoHYxCJe115 hours ago / /
- RT @mhphousing: Behind the acronyms: What do MHP & @CEDACma do? One thing is they work to help CDCs build capacity. Read how they're teamin…17 hours ago / /
- John was the key driver behind the vision to partner with Coalition for a Better Acre for this project, which expan… https://t.co/vXzCoh57Pb19 hours ago / /
- It is with great sadness that we learn of the passing of John Radka, ED of @VNOCVets in Haverhill- a strong leader… https://t.co/Fe2QuFtfrz19 hours ago / /