For 40 years, CEDAC has helped to strengthen communities across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts by providing non-profit community development organizations with the financial resources they need to build quality affordable housing and child care facilities. Additionally, our staff of professionals help affordable housing developers, child care providers, and workforce development professionals with the technical assistance they need to turn an idea into reality. Our early stage capital and predevelopment loans has led to the production of thousands of affordable housing units from Boston to the Berkshires, and to quality child care centers in urban, suburban, and rural communities.
Welcome to our Website – if you are a non-profit community development organization seeking to produce or preserve affordable housing or a community-based non-profit childcare provider looking to upgrade or renovate your learning space, we may be able to help you. And if you have any questions regarding our loan products or our public policy work, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CEDAC Executive Director
CEDAC Board Chair
- Children’s Investment Fund Awarded $300,000 from CDFI Fund to Support High-Quality Early Education Facilities
At INSITES this week, we share the great news that Children's Investment Fund, an affiliate of CEDAC, has received $300,000 from the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Community Development Financial Institutions Fund (CDFI Fund). This award will allow us to continue financing capital improvements for early education facilities and strengthening the child care sector. Read INSITES
- Fall 2018 Newsletter
The days may be growing shorter now, but the summer months proved to be productive ones in the community development sector. This season’s newsletter celebrates the one year anniversary of INSITES, CEDAC’s blog, which has become recommended reading in the Commonwealth’s non-profit, community-based affordable housing, and child care provider world. Read the 2018 Fall Newsletter
- CEDAC seeks a Senior Project Manager
CEDAC seeks a Senior Project Manager to join our housing team. The Senior Project Manager at CEDAC is a pre-development lender and technical assistance provider. They are expected to work collaboratively with our borrowers and to provide support and technical assistance with a strong customer service focus. Apply
- RT @AsianCDC: ACDC is grateful for the support of @MassHousing and @MA_DHCD towards renewing the affordability of homes in Quincy and we lo…19 hours ago / /
- RT @dbedc: PRESS RELEASE: @JPMorgan @Chase Commits $100,000 to Develop an Equitable Neighborhood Plan in Upham’s Corner, Boston to Drive Ec…Oct 22 9:29 am / /
- We were glad to join our friends at the @POUATweets as they received the Jack Kemp Excellence in Affordable and Wor… https://t.co/4eZ9Y1Ri6POct 18 5:15 pm / /
- RT @POUATweets: We are so honored that @UrbanLandInst honored Harbor Place with a Jack Kemp Excellence in Affordable & Workforce Housing Aw…Oct 18 3:44 pm / /