For over 40 years, CEDAC has helped to strengthen communities across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts by providing non-profit community development organizations with the financial resources they need to build quality affordable housing and child care facilities. Additionally, our staff of professionals help affordable housing developers, child care providers, and workforce development professionals with the technical assistance they need to turn an idea into reality. Our early stage capital and predevelopment loans has led to the production of thousands of affordable housing units from Boston to the Berkshires, and to quality child care centers in urban, suburban, and rural communities.
Welcome to our Website – if you are a non-profit community development organization seeking to produce or preserve affordable housing or a community-based non-profit childcare provider looking to upgrade or renovate your learning space, we may be able to help you. And if you have any questions regarding our loan products or our public policy work, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CEDAC Executive Director
- Massachusetts Funded Nearly 500 Units Of Supportive Housing In FY20
In INSITES this week, we share new data that demonstrate the Commonwealth's commitment to funding supportive housing projects across the state. In FY20, DHCD awarded capital funding and other resources to developers that will lead to the construction of 476 new units, which will serve at-risk populations including elders, persons with disabilities, and homeless individuals and families. It's clear that supportive housing developers, many of whom are the non-profit organizations CEDAC supports, are utilizing the many resources – including loan programs, tax credits, grants, and more – available to them to develop service-enriched housing. Read INSITES
- John Yazwinski of @FrBillsMnSpring highlights how underutilized hotels can help address homelessness in today’s… https://t.co/FVANhRJDAcFeb 25 10:36 am / /
- Congratulations to @HousingFamilies for their incredible work with @TheCityofMalden and @JustAStartCorp to help loc… https://t.co/h5v1EkeqnTFeb 22 2:13 pm / /
- Congratulations to @_TND_inc for partnering with @EBNHC to combine affordable senior housing and health care on one… https://t.co/LffPRvKDr1Feb 22 2:08 pm / /
- In FY20, @MA_DHCD awarded capital funding and other resources to developers that will lead to the construction of 4… https://t.co/jOJ2UeT0KeFeb 19 4:43 pm / /