For 40 years, CEDAC has helped to strengthen communities across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts by providing non-profit community development organizations with the financial resources they need to build quality affordable housing and child care facilities. Additionally, our staff of professionals help affordable housing developers, child care providers, and workforce development professionals with the technical assistance they need to turn an idea into reality. Our early stage capital and predevelopment loans has led to the production of thousands of affordable housing units from Boston to the Berkshires, and to quality child care centers in urban, suburban, and rural communities.
Welcome to our Website – if you are a non-profit community development organization seeking to produce or preserve affordable housing or a community-based non-profit childcare provider looking to upgrade or renovate your learning space, we may be able to help you. And if you have any questions regarding our loan products or our public policy work, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CEDAC Executive Director
CEDAC Board Chair
- YWCA Of Central Mass and Community Leader, Linda Cavaioli- Empowerment In Action
At INSITES this week, we highlight the YWCA of Central Massachusetts and its Executive Director, Linda Cavaioli. CEDAC and the Children’s Investment Fund are proud to be partnering with the Y on a critical housing and child care project in Worcester. Read INSITES
- Governor Baker and Undersecretary Chan Announce 2018 Affordable Rental Housing Awards
At INSITES this week, we recount Governor Baker and Undersecretary Chan's recent announcement of 19 affordable housing projects across Massachusetts that will receive housing tax credits and capital subsidies to produce or preserve affordable units. Among those developments were five non-profit sponsored projects that CEDAC has supported through our early stage predevelopment and acquisition financing program. Read INSITES
- Children’s Investment Fund Becomes A Certified CDFI
At INSITES this week, we share some welcome news: Children’s Investment Fund (CIF), an affiliate of CEDAC, has been certified by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) Fund as a CDFI. Read INSITES
- RT @sznnmorse: In this week's INSITES, @CEDACma highlights leadership of Linda Cavaioli at @YWCACentralMass. CEDAC and the Children’s Inves…19 hours ago / /
- Roger Herzog, Executive Director of @CEDACma, praises Theresa Jordan, Director of Children’s Facilities Finance, an… https://t.co/aU1LZXb6Qj19 hours ago / /
- New in INSITES: learn about Linda Cavaioli, Executive Director of the @YWCACentralMass and a leader who has made a… https://t.co/jSThf3slWd20 hours ago / /
- RT @UnitedWayMABay: Space matters! @MassEarlyEdCare Commissioner Tom Weber talks about the importance of high quality learning environments…20 hours ago / /