For more than 35 years, CEDAC has helped to strengthen communities across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts by providing non-profit community development organizations with the financial resources they need to build quality affordable housing and child care facilities. Additionally, our staff of professionals help affordable housing developers, child care providers, and workforce development professionals with the technical assistance they need to turn an idea into reality. Our early stage capital and predevelopment loans has led to the production of thousands of affordable housing units from Boston to the Berkshires, and to quality child care centers in urban, suburban, and rural communities.
Welcome to our Website – if you are a non-profit community development organization seeking to produce or preserve affordable housing or a community-based non-profit childcare provider looking to upgrade or renovate your learning space, we may be able to help you. And if you have any questions regarding our loan products or our public policy work, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CEDAC Executive Director
CEDAC Board Chair
- Video: Building for Children Strengthens Communities
CEDAC and Children's Investment Fund produced the following video to show the importance of child care in community development. [embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL6oc6DfkLA&t=1s[/embed]
- Thanks @YMCAofCM for hosting our Home Modification Loan Program Media & Outreach training - happening now!Feb 22 12:25 pm / /
- RT @WorkResults: Registration for CWC #wkdev conference May 11th in Sturbridge MA opening soon! https://t.co/z8tkJHiZRK Thanks to founding…Feb 20 8:31 pm / /
- Thank you @AerisInsight for re-affirming our strong 3 star, A+ rating. Proud to serve our community and partners in… https://t.co/D0tqMwXYyTFeb 17 4:36 pm / /
- Today we celebrate 10 years with Senior Portfolio Accountant, Hien Burnham! #TBT to her 1st year. CEDAC wouldn't be… https://t.co/KT0dQwMrw8Feb 16 1:32 pm / /