For more than 35 years, CEDAC has helped to strengthen communities across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts by providing non-profit community development organizations with the financial resources they need to build quality affordable housing and child care facilities. Additionally, our staff of professionals help affordable housing developers, child care providers, and workforce development professionals with the technical assistance they need to turn an idea into reality. Our early stage capital and predevelopment loans has led to the production of thousands of affordable housing units from Boston to the Berkshires, and to quality child care centers in urban, suburban, and rural communities.
Welcome to our Website – if you are a non-profit community development organization seeking to produce or preserve affordable housing or a community-based non-profit childcare provider looking to upgrade or renovate your learning space, we may be able to help you. And if you have any questions regarding our loan products or our public policy work, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CEDAC Executive Director
CEDAC Board Chair
- Read Now: 2017 Annual Report
Dear Friends, We are pleased to share with you the latest annual report from the Community Economic Development Assistance Corporation (CEDAC). This annual report highlights CEDAC’s successes in community development over the past year and looks forward to celebrating our 40th anniversary in 2018. We are proud to play an important role in the Commonwealth’s outstanding housing and community development system and of the positive impact that we are able to have on individuals, families, and children that are served by our non-profit partners. The report includes examples of the continued commitment that both CEDAC and the Baker-Polito Administration have made to support the production and preservation of affordable housing and the development of high quality child care facilities. We find it a challenge to share all of the successful community development activities that CEDAC and Children's Investment Fund support annually so once again, we are utilizing innovative data and visuals to present our work and our story. CEDAC is grateful for the relationships we have with our many public and private partners, and we thank you for your continued collaboration. Please enjoy Annual Report 2017. We look forward to hearing your feedback. Sincerely, Roger Herzog Executive Director, CEDAC
- CEDAC looks forward to working with Janelle Chan to strengthen communities across the Commonwealth @MA_DHCD https://t.co/zzPu00DBi0Apr 19 1:33 pm / /
- This week is Week of the Young Child, which celebrates early learning. CEDAC & Children’s Investment Fund are honor… https://t.co/lvXlSXdlBMApr 19 10:30 am / /
- In this week's INSITES, we welcome Susan Crandall of @CSPUMB @UMassBoston to discuss the work of the Commonwealth W… https://t.co/obsuSkMStsApr 18 2:27 pm / /
- We were pleased to attend the John T. Dunlop Lecture at Harvard's Joint Center for Housing Studies last evening, wh… https://t.co/OsphWA2bxCApr 11 2:56 pm / /