For 40 years, CEDAC has helped to strengthen communities across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts by providing non-profit community development organizations with the financial resources they need to build quality affordable housing and child care facilities. Additionally, our staff of professionals help affordable housing developers, child care providers, and workforce development professionals with the technical assistance they need to turn an idea into reality. Our early stage capital and predevelopment loans has led to the production of thousands of affordable housing units from Boston to the Berkshires, and to quality child care centers in urban, suburban, and rural communities.
Welcome to our Website – if you are a non-profit community development organization seeking to produce or preserve affordable housing or a community-based non-profit childcare provider looking to upgrade or renovate your learning space, we may be able to help you. And if you have any questions regarding our loan products or our public policy work, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CEDAC Executive Director
CEDAC Board Chair
- New Survey Tool Offers Insight Into Tenant Outcomes in Permanent Supportive Housing Projects
At INSITES this week, we present the final report from our first-ever project survey using the CEDAC Supportive Housing Data Collection (SHDC) Survey Tool. Last year, CEDAC designed and administered this survey, which offers insight into the impact permanent supportive housing has on housing stability, employment and income, and access to community health and social services. Read INSITES
- Winter 2018/2019 Newsletter
Happy New Year! We’re hopeful that 2019 will be as productive a year in community development as 2018 was. So as we head into this new year, we thought we’d take a few minutes to celebrate the achievements of the last quarter of 2018. Read the Winter 2018/2019 Newsletter
- CEDAC seeks a Supportive Housing Project Manager
CEDAC seeks a Supportive Housing Project Manager to join our housing team. Project Managers are responsible for reviewing, evaluating, and underwriting requests for loans from CEDAC’s borrowers; and providing technical advice and guidance to borrowers through the real estate development and financing process. Apply
- RT @MassEOHED: Sec Kennealy catching up w/fellow speakers @CEDACma Roger Herzog & Richard Muraida @CHAPAdotorg forum https://t.co/s7vES…Feb 17 3:00 pm / /
- RT @eshupin: And thanks to @CEDACma director Roger Herzog for moderating our state expert panel discussion! @CHAPAdotorg https://t.co/x9qCb…Feb 17 10:18 am / /
- RT @JALSA_boston: All star housing panel at @CHAPAdotorg #breakfastforum tells us how to use federal and state housing programs to build an…Feb 17 10:18 am / /
- RT @ruslodi: "Service provider processes did appear to contribute to eviction prevention, appeals in the application process, and referrals…Feb 9 9:59 am / /