For more than 35 years, CEDAC has helped to strengthen communities across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts by providing non-profit community development organizations with the financial resources they need to build quality affordable housing and child care facilities. Additionally, our staff of professionals help affordable housing developers, child care providers, and workforce development professionals with the technical assistance they need to turn an idea into reality. Our early stage capital and predevelopment loans has led to the production of thousands of affordable housing units from Boston to the Berkshires, and to quality child care centers in urban, suburban, and rural communities.
Welcome to our Website – if you are a non-profit community development organization seeking to produce or preserve affordable housing or a community-based non-profit childcare provider looking to upgrade or renovate your learning space, we may be able to help you. And if you have any questions regarding our loan products or our public policy work, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CEDAC Executive Director
CEDAC Board Chair
- Looking To The West: Pleasant Street, Northampton
This week in INSITES, CEDAC's Executive Director Roger Herzog and Director of Housing for Central and Western Massachusetts Lionel G. Romain, highlight the revitalization of Pleasant Street in Northampton. This effort includes two housing projects that CEDAC has supported - Live 155 and The Lumber Yard Apartments. Read INSITES
- ICYMI @cedacma's Executive Director Roger Herzog and Children's Investment Fund's Sr Project Manager Bree Horwitz s… https://t.co/NEjImhTTaW17 hours ago / /
- Attn MA #ECE #OST providers! Our affiliate Children's Investment Fund has announced the 2018 Building Stronger Cent… https://t.co/IbHmd89orWJan 17 11:00 am / /
- CEDAC ED Roger Herzog with Cardinal Sean O'Malley at today’s groundbreaking @POUATweets @SFHBoston. CEDAC is proud… https://t.co/3098MmwkEeJan 16 2:20 pm / /
- Boston Mayor @marty_walsh also in attendance at today’s groundbreaking for Union at 48 Boylston. @SFHBoston… https://t.co/Cjc4jFFumXJan 16 1:58 pm / /