For over 40 years, CEDAC has helped to strengthen communities across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts by providing non-profit community development organizations with the financial resources they need to build quality affordable housing and child care facilities. Additionally, our staff of professionals help affordable housing developers and child care providers with the technical assistance they need to turn an idea into reality. Our early stage capital and predevelopment loans has led to the production of thousands of affordable housing units from Boston to the Berkshires, and to quality child care centers in urban, suburban, and rural communities.
If you are a non-profit community development organization seeking to produce or preserve affordable housing or a community-based non-profit childcare provider looking to upgrade or renovate your learning space, we may be able to help you. If you have any questions regarding our loan products or our public policy work, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CEDAC Executive Director
CEDAC Board Chairperson
- DHCD MBE & WBE Checklist Information Session Recording Available
On January 6, 2021, CEDAC hosted a webinar to review the new MBE/WBE Checklist for DHCD Funding. We were joined by Kate Racer and Rebecca Frawley Wachtel of DHCD. Watch the recording
- New Blog Post Series Profiling Retiring Leaders of Organizations Throughout Central and Western Massachusetts
In INSITES this week, we present a series profiling retiring leaders of organizations throughout Central and Western Massachusetts, including: Elton Ogden, former President of Berkshire Housing Development Corporation; Joanne Campbell, former Executive Director of Valley Community Development Corporation; Dominick Marcigliano, former Executive Director of Worcester Community Housing Resources; and Peter Gagliardi, former Executive Director of Way Finders. Read INSITES
- Children’s Investment Fund Newsletter – Fall 2021
Check out the latest Children's Investment Fund (CIF) Newsletter for important program updates and project news, including the upcoming FY22 EEOST Capital Fund round and the announcement of CIF's new report, Building Quality: Transforming Early Learning Environments in Massachusetts.
- RT @SheilaADillon: A great way to start the week! 202 affordable units in JP start construction! 140 supportive housing units for our home…2 hours ago / /
- CEDAC is proud to be an early supporter with predevelopment financing for this important joint venture between… https://t.co/5DMABcPlfV2 hours ago / /
- Thanks to our partners at Chelmsford Housing Authority/C.H.O.I.C.E. & @Comm_Team, as well as Senator… https://t.co/CbJW6ZR6cA3 hours ago / /
- Grateful for your partnership! https://t.co/SuQ7T7FzrgJan 17 4:00 pm / /