For more than 35 years, CEDAC has helped to strengthen communities across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts by providing non-profit community development organizations with the financial resources they need to build quality affordable housing and child care facilities. Additionally, our staff of professionals help affordable housing developers, child care providers, and workforce development professionals with the technical assistance they need to turn an idea into reality. Our early stage capital and predevelopment loans has led to the production of thousands of affordable housing units from Boston to the Berkshires, and to quality child care centers in urban, suburban, and rural communities.
Welcome to our Website – if you are a non-profit community development organization seeking to produce or preserve affordable housing or a community-based non-profit childcare provider looking to upgrade or renovate your learning space, we may be able to help you. And if you have any questions regarding our loan products or our public policy work, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CEDAC Executive Director
CEDAC Board Chair
- CEDAC Winter 2016/2017 Newsletter
We are happy to announce the release of our Winter 2016/2017 Newsletter. You'll read about CEDAC's work in housing, child care, and the upcoming CWC workforce conference. We have a lot going on, and we're excited to share it with you. View Newsletter
- Attn #wkdev professionals: Don't forget to register for the annual Sharing Skills~Building Connections Conference!… https://t.co/cEK54TpZdV5 hours ago / /
- $20M to 7 #affordablehousing projects to support the creation & preservation of 177 supportive #housing units for v… https://t.co/WNHYXKziLt6 hours ago / /
- Some of our #housing team representing CEDAC at the Housing Trust Fund Award Announcement. Proud to support our sta… https://t.co/uhFFwSAKig7 hours ago / /
- This morning, @MassLtGov stressed importance of grassroots work & of permanent #supportivehousing to reduce the num… https://t.co/364JjR7piG7 hours ago / /