For 40 years, CEDAC has helped to strengthen communities across the Commonwealth of Massachusetts by providing non-profit community development organizations with the financial resources they need to build quality affordable housing and child care facilities. Additionally, our staff of professionals help affordable housing developers, child care providers, and workforce development professionals with the technical assistance they need to turn an idea into reality. Our early stage capital and predevelopment loans has led to the production of thousands of affordable housing units from Boston to the Berkshires, and to quality child care centers in urban, suburban, and rural communities.
Welcome to our Website – if you are a non-profit community development organization seeking to produce or preserve affordable housing or a community-based non-profit childcare provider looking to upgrade or renovate your learning space, we may be able to help you. And if you have any questions regarding our loan products or our public policy work, please do not hesitate to contact us.
CEDAC Executive Director
CEDAC Board Chair
- Summer 2018 Newsletter
As you will see in our Summer newsletter, the hard work and dedication of our community development partners in the Commonwealth has resulted in numerous events held to highlight project accomplishments over the last few months. Read the 2018 Summer Newsletter
- Building Stronger Centers Through the Children’s Investment Fund
At INSITES this week, we hear from Tess Carenbauer, Public Relations & Marketing Associate at CEDAC, about the recent Building Stronger Centers Training Institute (BSC) offered by the Children's Investment Fund, an affiliate of CEDAC. Read INSITES
- Strengthening Communities Through the Kuehn Planning Grants
At INSITES this week, we hear from guest blogger Jennifer Gilbert, Executive Director at the Kuehn Charitable Foundation, about the Kuehn Planning Grants, which help non-profit organizations in Massachusetts explore the feasibility of housing projects at the earliest stages of development. Read INSITES
- Congratulations to Homeowner's Rehab, Inc. (HRI) on yesterday's celebration of the Supreme Justice Court victory fo… https://t.co/3wbxMLiYcR13 hours ago / /
- RT @cspumb: Thank you! We our so happy that our @cspumb talented students gain employment with terrific partners like @CEDACma https://t.…Jul 13 3:40 pm / /
- Congratulations to @cspumb on all of your accomplishments in 2018, including the Commonwealth Workforce Coalition (… https://t.co/xOY9XHAgzoJul 12 1:50 pm / /
- RT @JKriesberg: Get your community development updates in the July @masscdcs Notebook: https://t.co/DakQ2fiM50 @NACEDAtweets @CHAPAdotorg…Jul 11 9:40 am / /