All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you our website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Making an Impact: CEDAC’s 2019 Annual Report is Now Available Online
CEDAC is pleased to share our FY19 Annual Report, which features our work with our community development partners over the past year. This report looks at CEDAC’s active role as the technical assistance provider to the state’s non-profit community development sector, and the year in which we celebrated our 40th anniversary. We highlight our work in developing and preserving affordable housing, with a special focus on housing, combined with access to supportive services, that stabilizes and improves the lives of residents. Read the FY19 Annual Report
- RT @sznnmorse: At #INSITES, @CEDACma's Tess Carenbauer and I interview @kprovencher222 & Hannagh Jacobsen of @HOUHousing (by Zoom!) re the…Jun 26 1:31 pm / /
- What are the keys to safely relocating residents during the #COVID19 pandemic? At INSITES, we spoke to @HOUHousing… https://t.co/bHj1LDtByeJun 26 1:04 pm / /
- RT @RCAP_Solutions: .@CEDACma has released their annual report, featuring the story of Valeria, a 24-year old who has Cerebral Palsy and us…Jun 25 10:40 am / /
- RT @mhphousing: Great to be in Medway last week to mark start of Glen Brook Way. 48 affordable apartments. 11 3 BRs. Congrats @MetroWestCD.…Jun 24 11:35 pm / /