All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you the launch of our new website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Summer 2018 Newsletter
As you will see in our Summer newsletter, the hard work and dedication of our community development partners in the Commonwealth has resulted in numerous events held to highlight project accomplishments over the last few months. Read the 2018 Summer Newsletter
- Building Stronger Centers Through the Children’s Investment Fund
At INSITES this week, we hear from Tess Carenbauer, Public Relations & Marketing Associate at CEDAC, about the recent Building Stronger Centers Training Institute (BSC) offered by the Children's Investment Fund, an affiliate of CEDAC. Read INSITES
- Governor Baker Signs $1.8 Billion Housing Bond Bill
At INSITES this week, we discuss the recently signed Housing Bond Bill, which will allow for new capital spending on affordable housing production and preservation in cities and towns across Massachusetts. Read INSITES
- Congratulations to Homeowner's Rehab, Inc. (HRI) on yesterday's celebration of the Supreme Justice Court victory fo… https://t.co/3wbxMLiYcR11 hours ago / /
- RT @cspumb: Thank you! We our so happy that our @cspumb talented students gain employment with terrific partners like @CEDACma https://t.…Jul 13 3:40 pm / /
- Congratulations to @cspumb on all of your accomplishments in 2018, including the Commonwealth Workforce Coalition (… https://t.co/xOY9XHAgzoJul 12 1:50 pm / /
- RT @JKriesberg: Get your community development updates in the July @masscdcs Notebook: https://t.co/DakQ2fiM50 @NACEDAtweets @CHAPAdotorg…Jul 11 9:40 am / /