All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you our website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- CEDAC Staff Shares Technical Expertise on Affordable Housing & Community Development Panels
At INSITES this week, we highlight how, over the past year, several of our senior staff have shared their expertise in public presentations, and joined leaders and professionals across the country to discuss current and future trends in community development. We're encouraged to see a growing awareness that affordable housing and child care facilities are critical components to strong neighborhoods across the country. Read INSITES
- RT @sznnmorse: At #INSITES today. @CEDACma staff shares technical expertise on affordable housing and community development panels https://…13 hours ago / /
- RT @LifeAt2Life: The #BrownFamilyHouse would not be possible without support from @MA_DHCD @TownofBrookline @HUDgov @CEDACma @rbccm @Citiz…14 hours ago / /
- Over the past year, several @CEDACma staff members have shared their technical expertise in public presentations, a… https://t.co/iYOEJ2QRu414 hours ago / /
- RT @LifeAt2Life: It was great to see our friends and colleages from @CEDACma this afternoon! Thank you for your support. https://t.co/QXxRI…Sep 15 7:30 pm / /