All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you our website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- EEC Commissioner Aigner-Treworgy Announces $6 Million in FY19 EEOST Awards
At INSITES this week, we recap Early Education and Care (EEC) Commissioner Samantha Aigner-Treworgy's announcement of $6 million in FY19 Early Education and Out of School Time (EEOST) Capital Fund awards. The announcement was made at YMCA Cape Cod in Hyannis, the site of one of the six facilities funded by the 2019 grant awards. These grants will improve the quality of existing environments for over 700 children. Read INSITES
- CEDAC congratulates Jennifer Maddox on being appointed Undersecretary of @MA_DHCD. We are grateful for DHCD's commi… https://t.co/nW0Ry7r5oxFeb 21 5:10 pm / /
- One of the awarded projects is a partnership of @HHBakeryCafe @TACCRoxbury & @BlackMarketDud. Several Massachusetts… https://t.co/7J3JhyAGrRFeb 19 4:52 pm / /
- CEDAC offers congratulations to the 23 urban partnerships across the Commonwealth who received Urban Agenda Grant A… https://t.co/EMtiwXCFtqFeb 19 4:47 pm / /
- RT @sznnmorse: At #INSITES this week, @CEDACma takes a look at the #affordablehousing projects recently funded by state https://t.co/sJped9…Feb 14 3:15 pm / /