All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you the launch of our new website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Let’s Take It Outside: Developing Natural Play Spaces
At INSITES this week, we learn about the recent Let's Take It Outside: Developing Natural Play Spaces (LTIO) training offered by CEDAC affiliate Children's Investment Fund. LTIO provides an overview of creating and maintaining safe, healthy, and developmentally-appropriate outdoor play and learning space for children. Read INSITES
- Summer 2018 Newsletter
As you will see in our Summer newsletter, the hard work and dedication of our community development partners in the Commonwealth has resulted in numerous events held to highlight project accomplishments over the last few months. Read the 2018 Summer Newsletter
- Building Stronger Centers Through the Children’s Investment Fund
At INSITES this week, we hear from Tess Carenbauer, Public Relations & Marketing Associate at CEDAC, about the recent Building Stronger Centers Training Institute (BSC) offered by the Children's Investment Fund, an affiliate of CEDAC. Read INSITES
- RT @sznnmorse: At INSITES this week, @CEDACma's Tess Carenbauer looks at how Children's Investment Fund works with child care providers to…6 hours ago / /
- New in INSITES this week: learn about the recent Let's Take It Outside: Developing Natural Play Spaces (LTIO) train… https://t.co/p4iXZ3C013Jul 18 2:33 pm / /
- Congratulations to Homeowner's Rehab, Inc. (HRI) on yesterday's celebration of the Supreme Justice Court victory fo… https://t.co/3wbxMLiYcRJul 17 9:55 am / /
- RT @cspumb: Thank you! We our so happy that our @cspumb talented students gain employment with terrific partners like @CEDACma https://t.…Jul 13 3:40 pm / /