All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you the launch of our new website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- CEDAC Winter 2016/2017 Newsletter
We are happy to announce the release of our Winter 2016/2017 Newsletter. You'll read about CEDAC's work in housing, child care, and the upcoming CWC workforce conference. We have a lot going on, and we're excited to share it with you. View Newsletter
- Happy Week of the Young Child #WOYC2017 #woyc17 to all of our child care providers and #ECE partners.Apr 26 3:16 pm / /
- RT @MassGovernor: Today, we take the next step in meeting our Commonwealth’s housing needs by filing a $1.287 billion bond bill. https://t.…Apr 24 2:40 pm / /
- RT @JayAshEOHED: Announcing the @MassGovernor $1.3 housing bond bill, DHCD Undersecretary Chrystal Kornegay shows her passion for affordabi…Apr 24 2:39 pm / /
- RT @MassEOHED: Affordable housing gives families the space they need to think about what is next: education, employment and more - @CKorneg…Apr 24 2:39 pm / /