All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We know that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For nearly 30 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high-quality space into a reality.
Director, Children's Investment Fund
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Perseverance and Resilience in a Time Of Crisis: Announcing CEDAC’s 2020 Annual Report
CEDAC is excited to share our FY20 Annual Report, which highlights how we’ve helped our non-profit community partners continue to develop affordable housing and child care facilities across the Commonwealth. Despite the many hardships caused by the pandemic, the community development sector has demonstrated remarkable resiliency and perseverance in moving forward and supporting the individuals and families they serve. Read INSITES
- CEDAC Approves $11 Million in Early Stage Financing to 25 Community Development Projects Across the Commonwealth
CEDAC committed a total of just over $11 million in early stage financing for the production and preservation of affordable housing in communities across the Commonwealth during the first half of FY21, which closed on December 31st. Learn more
- Congratulations to Boston Mayor Marty Walsh, the new U.S. Secretary of Labor
In INSITES this week, we congratulate Boston Mayor Marty Walsh on his new role as the U.S. Secretary of Labor for the Biden-Harris Administration. We also highlight key housing production and preservation accomplishments over his two terms as Mayor, including permitting or completing 30,000 units of new housing in the City of Boston. It's clear that incoming Secretary of Labor Marty Walsh understands the important relationship between high-quality housing and strong communities, and we are looking forward to seeing what he does next for our country. Read INSITES
- @dbedc's Dudley Terrace is one example of the Commonwealth’s success in preserving the long-term affordability of e… https://t.co/k8GjGPFLol16 hours ago / /
- We're pleased to report that #housingpreservation activity in MA remained strong last year despite the pandemic. In… https://t.co/SncYhFRIEI16 hours ago / /
- Congrats to our friends @vietaid for starting construction on Boston’s only food co-op! This mixed-use site will fe… https://t.co/dOjj6ki2reJun 11 9:52 pm / /
- RT @MKInstitute: Special thanks to @CEDACma for sponsoring our upcoming virtual Breakfast! Your support helps us continue providing essenti…Jun 11 9:57 am / /