All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you our website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Honoring Mel KingApr 26, 2019
- Check out the @ywcasema’s beautiful renovation and expansion! The building includes 8 SRO units w/supportive servic… https://t.co/uKom3U38DeNov 8 4:31 pm / /
- Gail Fortes, Executive Director of @ywcasema, and Theresa Jordan, Director of Children’s Facilities Finance at the… https://t.co/qniIurcnX0Nov 8 4:25 pm / /
- RT @masscdcs: Special thanks to Bronze Sponsor @CEDACma. MACDC is celebrating another successful year and we could not have done it without…Nov 7 3:41 pm / /
- Affordable housing is all about partnerships! Asian Community Development Corporation's (ACDC) Parcel 12 is a rare… https://t.co/jp24NoBAGRNov 7 3:04 pm / /