All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you our website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Bidding Farewell to Commissioner Tom Weber and Deputy Commissioner Bill Concannon
At INSITES this week, we offer thanks to two state officials who have been extremely important to the creation and successful implementation of the Early Education and Out of School Time (EEOST) Capital Fund: Commissioner Tom Weber and Deputy Commissioner for Administration/Chief Financial Officer Bill Concannon. Read INSITES
- Honoring Mel KingApr 26, 2019
- RT @sznnmorse: At this week's INSITES - An Affordable Housing Preservation Celebration: Newcastle/Saranac Apartments @CEDACma https://t.co/…Aug 23 4:18 pm / /
- New in #INSITES, we celebrate the preservation of 97 units of #affordable housing at Newcastle/Saranac in Boston. T… https://t.co/ICFD6qE69IAug 23 4:13 pm / /
- We're grateful for the support and collaboration we receive from our state partners, including @MassEOHED, @MA_DHCD… https://t.co/r03edAplpZAug 19 3:18 pm / /
- RT @MassEOHED: For eight weeks this summer, Secretary Kennealy and @MA_DHCD Undersecretary Chan made their way around the Commonwealth visi…Aug 19 3:11 pm / /