All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We know that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For nearly 30 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high-quality space into a reality.
Director, Children's Investment Fund
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- CEDAC Approves $11 Million in Early Stage Financing to 25 Community Development Projects Across the Commonwealth
CEDAC committed a total of just over $11 million in early stage financing for the production and preservation of affordable housing in communities across the Commonwealth during the first half of FY21, which closed on December 31st. Learn more
- Congratulations to Boston Mayor Marty Walsh, the new U.S. Secretary of Labor
In INSITES this week, we congratulate Boston Mayor Marty Walsh on his new role as the U.S. Secretary of Labor for the Biden-Harris Administration. We also highlight key housing production and preservation accomplishments over his two terms as Mayor, including permitting or completing 30,000 units of new housing in the City of Boston. It's clear that incoming Secretary of Labor Marty Walsh understands the important relationship between high-quality housing and strong communities, and we are looking forward to seeing what he does next for our country. Read INSITES
- Last week, we shared a guest blog post from John Yazwinski of @FrBillsMnSpring on converting motels into permanent… https://t.co/DtG77rq0COApr 16 9:14 am / /
- RT @sznnmorse: At @CEDACma's INSITES this week, John Yazwinski of @FrBillsMnSpring highlights their innovative approach to addressing homel…Apr 9 5:41 pm / /
- RT @jamesdlinfield: Yes, to Innovation! “The first project of its kind in Massachusetts” @CEDACma @FrBillsMnSpring https://t.co/Lp7XnB5xYiApr 9 1:49 pm / /
- RT @FrBillsMnSpring: Thank you to @CEDACma for being such an important partner in our fight to #endhomelessness. CEDAC was an early support…Apr 9 12:56 pm / /