All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you our website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Working Together to Invest in High-Quality Early Education and Care
At INSITES this week, Amy O’Leary – a member of the Children’s Investment Fund Board of Directors and the current director of Early Education for All, a campaign of Strategies for Children – shares why she believes in working together to advocate for high-quality early education and care facilities across the Commonwealth. Read INSITES
- RT @sznnmorse: At INSITES this week, @CEDACma takes an in depth look at a decade's worth of #housingpreservation work, especially related t…15 hours ago / /
- Since 2009, @MA_DHCD has helped to preserve more than 35,000 units of affordable rental housing with the use of sta… https://t.co/3SIoKynrt315 hours ago / /
- CEDAC & @MA_DHCD jointly submitted the proposal to @macfound in 2009. Funding has helped to preserve long-term affo… https://t.co/2UWQ1tX6hm15 hours ago / /
- At INSITES this week, we highlight the impact that a $1 grant and a $3 million program-related investment (PRI) fro… https://t.co/miBNLPKwdk15 hours ago / /