All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you the launch of our new website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- CEDAC Winter 2016/2017 Newsletter
We are happy to announce the release of our Winter 2016/2017 Newsletter. You'll read about CEDAC's work in housing, child care, and the upcoming CWC workforce conference. We have a lot going on, and we're excited to share it with you. View Newsletter
- CIF will be holding its annual Building Stronger Centers Training May 8-10 for #ECE & #OST providers. More Info:… https://t.co/JGF6FpUEJJ2 hours ago / /
- We're filming a super cool video today to help people apply for the #HomeModificationLoanProgram 🎥 Can't wait to se… https://t.co/sVD64bcApj5 hours ago / /
- It's Madeline Nash's first day at CEDAC! Happy to have her as our new Sr. Project Manager. See her Staff Spotlight… https://t.co/GBWQ0O1PCq7 hours ago / /
- Proud to support the great #housingpreservation work @SampanNewspaper Boston strives to preserve #affordablehousing https://t.co/ZjCRDbS9R7Mar 24 4:06 pm / /