All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you the launch of our new website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Video: Building for Children Strengthens Communities
CEDAC and Children's Investment Fund produced the following video to show the importance of child care in community development. [embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL6oc6DfkLA&t=1s[/embed]
- Thanks @YMCAofCM for hosting our Home Modification Loan Program Media & Outreach training - happening now!Feb 22 12:25 pm / /
- RT @WorkResults: Registration for CWC #wkdev conference May 11th in Sturbridge MA opening soon! https://t.co/z8tkJHiZRK Thanks to founding…Feb 20 8:31 pm / /
- Thank you @AerisInsight for re-affirming our strong 3 star, A+ rating. Proud to serve our community and partners in… https://t.co/D0tqMwXYyTFeb 17 4:36 pm / /
- Today we celebrate 10 years with Senior Portfolio Accountant, Hien Burnham! #TBT to her 1st year. CEDAC wouldn't be… https://t.co/KT0dQwMrw8Feb 16 1:32 pm / /