All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you the launch of our new website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Read Now: 2017 Annual Report
Dear Friends, We are pleased to share with you the latest annual report from the Community Economic Development Assistance Corporation (CEDAC). This annual report highlights CEDAC’s successes in community development over the past year and looks forward to celebrating our 40th anniversary in 2018. We are proud to play an important role in the Commonwealth’s outstanding housing and community development system and of the positive impact that we are able to have on individuals, families, and children that are served by our non-profit partners. The report includes examples of the continued commitment that both CEDAC and the Baker-Polito Administration have made to support the production and preservation of affordable housing and the development of high quality child care facilities. We find it a challenge to share all of the successful community development activities that CEDAC and Children's Investment Fund support annually so once again, we are utilizing innovative data and visuals to present our work and our story. CEDAC is grateful for the relationships we have with our many public and private partners, and we thank you for your continued collaboration. Please enjoy Annual Report 2017. We look forward to hearing your feedback. Sincerely, Roger Herzog Executive Director, CEDAC
- YWCA rejoices as expansion set to start Monday in New Bedfor...Apr 27, 2018
- RT @NanMcCaff: AWESOME JOB Harry Romasco & all the townies who worked for years to save cherished landmark & add housing. WIN-WIN! HT @CED…3 hours ago / /
- Bree Horwitz of Children's Investment Fund (the Fund); Michael Lindstrom, VP of the Fund's board; Carl Sussman, boa… https://t.co/XMVU72yQn211 hours ago / /
- #fbf to when Mav Pardee, previous director of @CEDACma affiliate Children's Investment Fund, was featured on the co… https://t.co/SFdvxtu1gV13 hours ago / /
- RT @gcroteau: Special thanks again to @MassGovernor. Great video celebrating the opening of @UTEC_lowell’s new Hub for Social Innovation. h…14 hours ago / /