All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you our website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Winter 2018/2019 Newsletter
Happy New Year! We’re hopeful that 2019 will be as productive a year in community development as 2018 was. So as we head into this new year, we thought we’d take a few minutes to celebrate the achievements of the last quarter of 2018. Read the Winter 2018/2019 Newsletter
- RT @mhphousing: With @CEDACma & @ClarkUniversity, we continued our trainings to help Worcester CDCs build capacity with session on how to r…5 hours ago / /
- RT @MassEOHED: Sec Kennealy catching up w/fellow speakers @CEDACma Roger Herzog & Richard Muraida @CHAPAdotorg forum https://t.co/s7vES…Feb 17 3:00 pm / /
- RT @eshupin: And thanks to @CEDACma director Roger Herzog for moderating our state expert panel discussion! @CHAPAdotorg https://t.co/x9qCb…Feb 17 10:18 am / /
- RT @JALSA_boston: All star housing panel at @CHAPAdotorg #breakfastforum tells us how to use federal and state housing programs to build an…Feb 17 10:18 am / /