All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you our website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Winter 2018/2019 Newsletter
Happy New Year! We’re hopeful that 2019 will be as productive a year in community development as 2018 was. So as we head into this new year, we thought we’d take a few minutes to celebrate the achievements of the last quarter of 2018. Read the Winter 2018/2019 Newsletter
- Evolution Of The Fund: A Look Back With Viki Bok
At INSITES this week, we continue our series of spotlights on previous directors of the Children’s Investment Fund (“the Fund”). Today, Viki Bok, the organization’s second director, reflects on how the Fund’s role in the nonprofit child care provider community has evolved throughout the years. Read INSITES
- RT @sznnmorse: Some good news on preserving affordable housing in the South End https://t.co/MFTA07HUSg @CEDACma18 hours ago / /
- "Preserving units of affordable housing like those at Concord House is a key element of Boston's housing strategy."… https://t.co/0Vs3O0hcMo18 hours ago / /
- #ICYMI: @CEDACma is hiring! We're seeking a Supportive Housing Project Manager to join our Housing Team. Please sha… https://t.co/tpWkvSa2pBJan 17 10:32 am / /
- RT @sznnmorse: It's newsletter day! First up, @CEDACma Winter newsletter lets you know all of the great developments in community developme…Jan 17 10:25 am / /