All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you the launch of our new website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Evolution Of The Fund: A Look Back With Dan Violi
At INSITES this week, we introduce the first in a series of spotlights on previous directors of the Children's Investment Fund ("the Fund"). Today, Dan Violi shares his experiences as the original program manager and how he has seen the Fund evolve as a key resource for the non-profit early education and care community. Read INSITES
- Children’s Investment Fund Awarded $300,000 from CDFI Fund to Support High-Quality Early Education Facilities
At INSITES this week, we share the great news that Children's Investment Fund, an affiliate of CEDAC, has received $300,000 from the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Community Development Financial Institutions Fund (CDFI Fund). This award will allow us to continue financing capital improvements for early education facilities and strengthening the child care sector. Read INSITES
- Fall 2018 Newsletter
The days may be growing shorter now, but the summer months proved to be productive ones in the community development sector. This season’s newsletter celebrates the one year anniversary of INSITES, CEDAC’s blog, which has become recommended reading in the Commonwealth’s non-profit, community-based affordable housing, and child care provider world. Read the 2018 Fall Newsletter
- RT @sznnmorse: In this week's INSITES, @CEDACma looks at the recent opening of new veterans housing by @FrBillsMnSpring https://t.co/oxyAso…Nov 15 4:49 pm / /
- New in INSITES this week: In honor of #VeteransDay, @CEDACma reflects on our funding commitments to develop permane… https://t.co/BLMB2eCCNbNov 15 4:20 pm / /
- RT @BostonNeighbor: Exciting today we joined @marty_walsh @swbcdc, @traggorthco, @McCarthy4Boston, @SenatorMikeRush, & residents to celebra…Nov 15 4:07 pm / /
- RT @POAHCommunities: Check out POAH's newest #affordablehousing community on Cape Cod: Canal Bluffs, Clay Pond Cove and High Meadow Townhom…Nov 15 11:00 am / /