All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you our website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Continuing To Support The Community While Working From Home
We hope that you and your organizations and families are staying safe and healthy as we face the Coronavirus crisis together. We want to inform you that, despite the extraordinary impacts to our lives that we are experiencing, CEDAC is continuing to function and carry out its important business activities. In accordance with the Baker Administration’s recent order regarding business activity during this public health crisis, the CEDAC office closed on March 24th. CEDAC commenced with remote work operations for most staff on March 16th, and all staff will continue working from home until further notice to help protect them and the community. Read more
- EEC Commissioner Aigner-Treworgy Announces $6 Million in FY19 EEOST Awards
At INSITES this week, we recap Early Education and Care (EEC) Commissioner Samantha Aigner-Treworgy's announcement of $6 million in FY19 Early Education and Out of School Time (EEOST) Capital Fund awards. The announcement was made at YMCA Cape Cod in Hyannis, the site of one of the six facilities funded by the 2019 grant awards. These grants will improve the quality of existing environments for over 700 children. Read INSITES
- RT @sznnmorse: From @NEREJ - @CEDACma and @BostonLISC lend $8.5m to The Neighborhood Developers. @TND_inc https://t.co/Jf6HWfcGMrMar 14 9:48 am / /
- RT @JKriesberg: Thank you @CHAPAdotorg for putting together this excellent compilation of resources for housing folks: https://t.co/FuYNdwg…Mar 13 6:01 pm / /
- RT @sznnmorse: This project was also supported by a grant from @BostonPride's Community Fund.Mar 11 4:21 pm / /
- RT @sznnmorse: At #INSITES this week, @CEDACma talks about @PennroseCompany and LGBTQ Senior Housing Inc's effort to build New England's fi…Mar 11 4:21 pm / /