All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We know that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For nearly 30 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high-quality space into a reality.
Director, Children's Investment Fund
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- PPP Technical Assistance Initiative – An Update
In April, the Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) asked the Children’s Investment Fund (CIF) to create a technical assistance (TA) initiative to increase early childhood education and out-of-school time (ECE/OST) access to federal small business loans, specifically the Small Business Administration’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), in order to help businesses stay afloat. Children’s Investment Fund assembled a team to provide one-on-one technical support to the child care field, consisting of several partners: CliftonLarsonAllen, Clarendon Early Education Services, Goodwin Procter’s pro bono Neighborhood Business Initiative, and CEDAC staff. From April to August, the team provided emergency technical assistance to 278 child care providers in Massachusetts. Read INSITES.
- Children’s Investment Fund And Massachusetts Department Of Early Education And Care (EEC) Announce Modification To the EEOST Capital Fund
This week the Children’s Investment Fund (CIF) and EEC announced changes to the funding available through the Early Education and Out of School Time (EEOST) Capital Fund. In FY21, the EEOST Capital Fund special round will award grants between $100,000 and $250,000 to early childhood education and out-of-school time programs to fund expenses for capital improvements related to the COVID-19 public health emergency. Read INSITES.
- Visit @MassGov for more information on the vaccine deployment for senior housing settings in Massachusetts. (3/3) https://t.co/wCgEhD62G0Jan 22 3:08 pm / /
- Join @MassHousing, @MA_DHCD, @Mass_EOEA, and @CEDACma for a free virtual webinar to learn more about vaccine rollou… https://t.co/sdd2fG2KbbJan 22 3:07 pm / /
- Residents and staff of public and private low income and affordable #seniorhousing are now included in the first ti… https://t.co/6RpuLnJe76Jan 22 3:05 pm / /
- RT @sznnmorse: At INSITES this week, @CEDACma looks at a decade of the Massachusetts affordable housing preservation law, Chapter 40T http…Jan 15 2:01 pm / /