All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you the launch of our new website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Children’s Investment Fund Awarded $300,000 from CDFI Fund to Support High-Quality Early Education Facilities
At INSITES this week, we share the great news that Children's Investment Fund, an affiliate of CEDAC, has received $300,000 from the U.S. Department of the Treasury's Community Development Financial Institutions Fund (CDFI Fund). This award will allow us to continue financing capital improvements for early education facilities and strengthening the child care sector. Read INSITES
- Fall 2018 Newsletter
The days may be growing shorter now, but the summer months proved to be productive ones in the community development sector. This season’s newsletter celebrates the one year anniversary of INSITES, CEDAC’s blog, which has become recommended reading in the Commonwealth’s non-profit, community-based affordable housing, and child care provider world. Read the 2018 Fall Newsletter
- Governor Baker’s FY18 EEOST Award Announcement
At INSITES this week, we recount Governor Baker's recent announcement of $4 million in FY18 Early Education and Out of School Time (EEOST) Capital Fund awards at Crispus Attucks Children’s Center in Dorchester.Read INSITES
- RT @AsianCDC: ACDC is grateful for the support of @MassHousing and @MA_DHCD towards renewing the affordability of homes in Quincy and we lo…18 hours ago / /
- RT @dbedc: PRESS RELEASE: @JPMorgan @Chase Commits $100,000 to Develop an Equitable Neighborhood Plan in Upham’s Corner, Boston to Drive Ec…Oct 22 9:29 am / /
- We were glad to join our friends at the @POUATweets as they received the Jack Kemp Excellence in Affordable and Wor… https://t.co/4eZ9Y1Ri6POct 18 5:15 pm / /
- RT @POUATweets: We are so honored that @UrbanLandInst honored Harbor Place with a Jack Kemp Excellence in Affordable & Workforce Housing Aw…Oct 18 3:44 pm / /