All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you the launch of our new website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Fall 2018 Newsletter
The days may be growing shorter now, but the summer months proved to be productive ones in the community development sector. This season’s newsletter celebrates the one year anniversary of INSITES, CEDAC’s blog, which has become recommended reading in the Commonwealth’s non-profit, community-based affordable housing, and child care provider world. Read the 2018 Fall Newsletter
- Governor Baker’s FY18 EEOST Award Announcement
At INSITES this week, we recount Governor Baker's recent announcement of $4 million in FY18 Early Education and Out of School Time (EEOST) Capital Fund awards at Crispus Attucks Children’s Center in Dorchester.Read INSITES
- Happy Birthday, INSITES!
This week, we celebrate INSITES turning one year old! The blog has allowed us to share important information about our efforts in supporting the community development sector, and we've been astounded by the positive feedback we've received from so many who are regular readers of the blog. Thank you all for supporting us! Read INSITES
- Last week, we attended the Annual Meeting of @swbcdc with Executive Director Erica Schwarz and David Traggorth of… https://t.co/TLqRpV1TgI21 hours ago / /
- Glad to join Secretary @JayAshEOHED at the @UrbanLandInst Annual Meeting in Boston on Tuesday. Ash participated in… https://t.co/y6dbSUPuagOct 10 10:06 am / /
- RT @MassHousing: Congratulations to POAH on the completion of the 44-unit High Meadow Townhomes for families and seniors in Bourne. https:…Oct 10 8:43 am / /
- RT @TomFarmerMH: Congratulations to POAH on the completion of the 44-unit High Meadow Townhomes for families and seniors in Bourne. https:…Oct 9 5:51 pm / /