All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you our website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Bidding Farewell to Commissioner Tom Weber and Deputy Commissioner Bill Concannon
At INSITES this week, we offer thanks to two state officials who have been extremely important to the creation and successful implementation of the Early Education and Out of School Time (EEOST) Capital Fund: Commissioner Tom Weber and Deputy Commissioner for Administration/Chief Financial Officer Bill Concannon. Read INSITES
- Spring Newsletter
Happy Spring! These past few months have been a particularly exciting time for CEDAC, as we’ve had a chance to look back at 40 years of strengthening communities in Massachusetts. We culminated this milestone at CEDAC’s 40th Anniversary Celebration on March 14th at MIT’s Samberg Conference Center, where we honored Mel King for his foundational work in the 1970s that led to CEDAC’s creation. Read the Spring 2019 Newsletter
- CEDAC Celebrates Its 40th Anniversary At Event Honoring Mel King
“Teamwork makes the dream work.” Mel King, legendary community activist and former state representative, invoked this phrase as he concluded his remarks at our 40th anniversary celebration on March 14th. And Mel did not just speak these words, but rather inspired the audience to chant them together with him. Read INSITES
- Honoring Mel KingApr 26, 2019
- RT @MKInstitute: The MKI July Newsletter is here 📰 Check out our programming for the Summer and the amazing trainings we have lined up for…Jul 15 10:33 am / /
- Jul 15 10:15 am / /
- RT @sznnmorse: .@CEDACma Approves More than $230,000 in Predevelopment Financing for Affordable Housing Projects in Western Massachusetts h…Jul 9 11:31 am / /
- In the Children's Investment Fund Summer Newsletter, we recap local & national efforts to improve #earlyed &… https://t.co/sGmoj1Fk74Jul 9 9:55 am / /