All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you our website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Winter 2018/2019 Newsletter
Happy New Year! We’re hopeful that 2019 will be as productive a year in community development as 2018 was. So as we head into this new year, we thought we’d take a few minutes to celebrate the achievements of the last quarter of 2018. Read the Winter 2018/2019 Newsletter
- Evolution Of The Fund: A Look Back With Viki Bok
At INSITES this week, we continue our series of spotlights on previous directors of the Children’s Investment Fund (“the Fund”). Today, Viki Bok, the organization’s second director, reflects on how the Fund’s role in the nonprofit child care provider community has evolved throughout the years. Read INSITES
- 2018 was a productive year in #communitydevelopment for CEDAC and our affiliate, Children's Investment Fund! Check… https://t.co/hLoHYxCJe111 hours ago / /
- RT @mhphousing: Behind the acronyms: What do MHP & @CEDACma do? One thing is they work to help CDCs build capacity. Read how they're teamin…14 hours ago / /
- John was the key driver behind the vision to partner with Coalition for a Better Acre for this project, which expan… https://t.co/vXzCoh57Pb16 hours ago / /
- It is with great sadness that we learn of the passing of John Radka, ED of @VNOCVets in Haverhill- a strong leader… https://t.co/Fe2QuFtfrz16 hours ago / /