All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We know that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For nearly 30 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high-quality space into a reality.
Director, Children's Investment Fund
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Children’s Investment Fund And Massachusetts Department Of Early Education And Care (EEC) Announce Modification To the EEOST Capital Fund
This week the Children’s Investment Fund (CIF) and EEC announced changes to the funding available through the Early Education and Out of School Time (EEOST) Capital Fund. In FY21, the EEOST Capital Fund special round will award grants between $100,000 and $250,000 to early childhood education and out-of-school time programs to fund expenses for capital improvements related to the COVID-19 public health emergency. Read INSITES.
- Bridgette was featured in a full page ad in @NYTimes for the honor. And you can learn more about the Kuehn Planning… https://t.co/LqvMGpdrqyNov 24 4:19 pm / /
- Congratulations to Bridgette Wallace of G|Code, Inc., a Kuehn Planning Grant awardee, who was selected by American… https://t.co/1Ee0YlbfO7Nov 24 4:19 pm / /
- Reminder! Register today for a free virtual forum on Dec. 9 to discuss the first 10 years of the Massachusetts Hous… https://t.co/dreApJPG46Nov 20 4:56 pm / /
- RT @sznnmorse: From @WBJournal - Guild of St. Agnes will use $1M state grant to run daycare center in Creative Hub @CEDACma @MassEarlyEdCar…Nov 20 4:51 pm / /