All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you our website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- CEDAC Celebrates Its 40th Anniversary At Event Honoring Mel King
“Teamwork makes the dream work.” Mel King, legendary community activist and former state representative, invoked this phrase as he concluded his remarks at our 40th anniversary celebration on March 14th. And Mel did not just speak these words, but rather inspired the audience to chant them together with him. Read INSITES
- CEDAC 2018 Annual Report Now Available Online
CEDAC is proud to celebrate 40 years of strengthening communities across the Commonwealth. This year’s annual report reflects on how the vision expressed in CEDAC’s enabling statute of 1978 has evolved into a robust pipeline of affordable housing and community development projects sponsored by a thriving non-profit sector. Read the 2018 Annual Report
- RT @BillBrauner1: We’re looking for a person with some housing and some database experience. Please pass along! https://t.co/lNZ12459ZGMay 17 10:15 pm / /
- We're hiring! @CEDACma is seeking a Preservation Database Researcher on a temp basis for summer of 2019. This is an… https://t.co/We9AgONcwRMay 17 3:35 pm / /
- May 17 11:55 am / /
- RT @sznnmorse: At INSITES this week, @CEDACma highlights the supportive housing funding announcements made by the Baker-Polito administrati…May 17 11:37 am / /