All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you the launch of our new website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- YWCA Of Central Mass and Community Leader, Linda Cavaioli- Empowerment In Action
At INSITES this week, we highlight the YWCA of Central Massachusetts and its Executive Director, Linda Cavaioli. CEDAC and the Children’s Investment Fund are proud to be partnering with the Y on a critical housing and child care project in Worcester. Read INSITES
- Children’s Investment Fund Becomes A Certified CDFI
At INSITES this week, we share some welcome news: Children’s Investment Fund (CIF), an affiliate of CEDAC, has been certified by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) Fund as a CDFI. Read INSITES
- Let’s Take It Outside: Developing Natural Play Spaces
At INSITES this week, we learn about the recent Let's Take It Outside: Developing Natural Play Spaces (LTIO) training offered by CEDAC affiliate Children's Investment Fund. LTIO provides an overview of creating and maintaining safe, healthy, and developmentally-appropriate outdoor play and learning space for children. Read INSITES
- RT @sznnmorse: In this week's INSITES, @CEDACma highlights leadership of Linda Cavaioli at @YWCACentralMass. CEDAC and the Children’s Inves…19 hours ago / /
- Roger Herzog, Executive Director of @CEDACma, praises Theresa Jordan, Director of Children’s Facilities Finance, an… https://t.co/aU1LZXb6Qj19 hours ago / /
- New in INSITES: learn about Linda Cavaioli, Executive Director of the @YWCACentralMass and a leader who has made a… https://t.co/jSThf3slWd19 hours ago / /
- RT @UnitedWayMABay: Space matters! @MassEarlyEdCare Commissioner Tom Weber talks about the importance of high quality learning environments…20 hours ago / /