All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you the launch of our new website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- Evolution Of The Fund: A Look Back With Viki Bok
At INSITES this week, we continue our series of spotlights on previous directors of the Children’s Investment Fund (“the Fund”). Today, Viki Bok, the organization’s second director, reflects on how the Fund’s role in the nonprofit child care provider community has evolved throughout the years. Read INSITES
- CIF Winter 2018 Newsletter
Dear Colleagues and Partners, Children’s Investment Fund celebrates a momentous year! In 2018, we: 1. Became a certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) and received federal funding through the CDFI Fund. 2. Provided technical assistance to 56 nonprofit organizations serving over 3,000 children... Read the full Newsletter
- Evolution Of The Fund: A Look Back With Dan Violi
At INSITES this week, we introduce the first in a series of spotlights on previous directors of the Children's Investment Fund ("the Fund"). Today, Dan Violi shares his experiences as the original program manager and how he has seen the Fund evolve as a key resource for the non-profit early education and care community. Read INSITES
- The Herring Brook Hill project is an 18-unit senior affordable rental project in Norwell currently under constructi… https://t.co/loVPbPFf20Dec 7 2:44 pm / /
- We were pleased to attend @MetroWestCD's Annual Meeting yesterday. Jennifer Van Campen, Executive Director of Metro… https://t.co/Gzdtx6LOcLDec 7 2:12 pm / /
- We were pleased to celebrate @CACCambridge's renovated afterschool program in Cambridge alongside @MassEarlyEdCare… https://t.co/dzhbGxSUnoDec 7 1:21 pm / /
- RT @BrookviewHouse: #TBT to warmer days when we broke ground at the Brookview III site! This was and still is a great collaborative effort.…Dec 7 9:38 am / /