All children deserve the opportunity to learn and develop in well-designed learning spaces. We all understand that clean, safe and healthy environments are an important component of successful teaching and learning.
For over 25 years, Children’s Investment Fund has been providing technical expertise and financing to non-profit child care centers planning to improve or expand their facilities. Our primary goal is to increase the supply and quality of child care facilities in Massachusetts. We offer high quality training programs, access to professional consultants and funding to pay for predevelopment expenses, acquisition of property and permanent financing.
We are excited to share with you our website. If you are a non-profit organization, we look forward to helping you turn your vision of high quality space into a reality.
Director of Children's Facilities Finance
Board President, Children's Investment Fund
- EEC Commissioner Aigner-Treworgy Announces $6 Million in FY19 EEOST Awards
At INSITES this week, we recap Early Education and Care (EEC) Commissioner Samantha Aigner-Treworgy's announcement of $6 million in FY19 Early Education and Out of School Time (EEOST) Capital Fund awards. The announcement was made at YMCA Cape Cod in Hyannis, the site of one of the six facilities funded by the 2019 grant awards. These grants will improve the quality of existing environments for over 700 children. Read INSITES
- Working Together to Invest in High-Quality Early Education and Care
At INSITES this week, Amy O’Leary – a member of the Children’s Investment Fund Board of Directors and the current director of Early Education for All, a campaign of Strategies for Children – shares why she believes in working together to advocate for high-quality early education and care facilities across the Commonwealth. Read INSITES
- Children’s Investment Fund Offers Hands-on Training for Developing Natural Outdoor Play Spaces
At INSITES this week, we recap the Children's Investment Fund's "Let's Take It Outside" (LTIO) training at Mass Audubon's Boston Nature Center. The one-day interactive training offered 14 early childhood education (ECE) and out-of-school time (OST) organizations across Massachusetts an overview on how to successfully undertake high-quality natural outdoor play space projects. Read INSITES
- RT @sznnmorse: From @DailyHampGaz - Pelham affordable housing project gets some seed funding @CEDACma https://t.co/JTTI1bKvjK12 hours ago / /
- RT @sznnmorse: .@MassGovernor really does deserve tremendous credit for the amount of resources he's put into affordable housing. The Housi…Jan 22 10:25 pm / /
- RT @sznnmorse: Also at @ONeillandAssoc Newsroom - @CEDACma Approves More than $2.7 Million in Predevelopment and Acquisition Financing for…Jan 22 5:42 pm / /
- RT @sznnmorse: From @ONeillandAssoc Newsroom - @CEDACma Approves $200,000 for 35 New Units of Affordable Housing in Pelham https://t.co/rvZ…Jan 22 4:50 pm / /