EEOST Capital Fund
In 2013, the Massachusetts House and Senate approved the five-year housing and community development bond bill (H 3727) which — for the first time ever, includes a new Early Education and Out of School Capital Fund to improve the quality of program facilities!
It affirms the positive impact that high quality education makes in children’s lives and in the economic development of the Commonwealth. It also acknowledges that all children, regardless of family income or circumstances, should be educated in physical environments that support healthy development and learning.
Children’s Investment Fund works closely with CEDAC and the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care to administer the Early Education and Out of School Time (EEOST) Capital Fund, which was established in 2014 as a result of the 2013 bond bill.
For more information on EEOST please visit the EEOST Capital Fund Program website or contact Theresa Jordan, Director of Children’s Facilities Finance at email@example.com or 617-727-5944.
- Beverly Children’s Learning Center, Beverly
- Catholic Charitable Bureau of the Archdiocese of Boston, Inc., Lynn
- Community Teamwork, Lowell
- Ellis Memorial and Eldridge House, Inc., Boston
- For Kids Only Afterschool, Revere
- Robbins Children’s Programs, Attleboro
- Merrimack Valley YMCA, Lawrence
- Tri-Community YMCA, Southbridge
- United Teen Equality Center, Lowell
- Valley Opportunity Council, Chicopee
- Aspire Development Services, Lynn
- Brookview House, Inc., Boston
- Community Art Center, Inc., Cambridge
- Epiphany School, Boston
- Guild of St. Agnes of Worcester, Inc., Webster
- Rainbow Child Development Center, Worcester
- Child Care of the Berkshires, North Adams
- Belchertown Day School, Inc., Belchertown
- Action for Boston Community Development, Boston
- YWCA of Southeastern Massachusetts, New Bedford
- Worcester Community Action Council, Webster
Massachusetts’ Financing For Child Care Providers A Model For Other StatesOct 15, 2017/
Roger Herzog The statistics are troubling. The United States ranks 36th out of 40 developed nations for the percentage ...
Renovations at 66 Berkeley Street CompletedSep 25, 2017/
Ellis is proud to announce that it's historic building at 66 Berkeley Street opened on June 26, 2017, after significant renovat...
Housing Bond Bill Advances Reauthorizations of Community Investment Tax Credit and Early Education and Out-of-School-Time Capital FundSep 20, 2017/
United Way praised the Joint Committee on Housing for including two key provisions in the Housing Bond Bill that advanced today on...