EEOST Capital Fund
In 2013, the Massachusetts House and Senate approved the five-year housing and community development bond bill which, for the first time ever, included a new Early Education and Out of School Time (EEOST) Capital Fund to improve the quality of program facilities.
EEOST’s reauthorization in May 2018 for an additional five years affirms the positive impact that high-quality education makes in children’s lives and in the economic development of the Commonwealth. It also acknowledges that all children, regardless of family income or circumstances, should be educated in physical environments that support healthy development and learning.
Children’s Investment Fund works closely with CEDAC and the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care to administer the Early Education and Out of School Time Capital Fund.
The FY20 EEOST round is now underway. Please visit the EEC Funding Opportunities page for details on how to access the application materials on COMMBUYS. Information sessions will be held on October 2nd and 3rd.
For more information on EEOST please visit the EEOST Capital Fund Program website or contact Theresa Jordan, Director of Children’s Facilities Finance at email@example.com or 617-727-5944.
- Beverly Children’s Learning Center, Beverly
- Catholic Charitable Bureau of the Archdiocese of Boston, Inc., Lynn
- Community Teamwork, Lowell
- Ellis Memorial and Eldridge House, Inc., Boston
- For Kids Only Afterschool, Revere
- Robbins Children’s Programs, Attleboro
- Merrimack Valley YMCA, Lawrence
- Tri-Community YMCA, Southbridge
- United Teen Equality Center, Lowell
- Valley Opportunity Council, Chicopee
- Aspire Development Services, Lynn
- Brookview House, Inc., Boston
- Community Art Center, Inc., Cambridge
- Epiphany School, Boston
- Guild of St. Agnes of Worcester, Inc., Webster
- Rainbow Child Development Center, Worcester
- Child Care of the Berkshires, North Adams
- Belchertown Day School, Inc., Belchertown
- Action for Boston Community Development, Boston
- YWCA of Southeastern Massachusetts, New Bedford
- Worcester Community Action Council, Webster
- Citizens for Citizens, Fall River
- Crispus Attucks Children’s Center, Dorchester
- Elizabeth Stone House, Roxbury
- Holyoke-Chicopee-Springfield Head Start, Springfield
BPC Releases Policy Framework on Early Childhood FacilitiesNov 19, 2018/
The Bipartisan Policy Center today released the Early Learning Facilities Policy Framework, which calls attention to the need for...
Commonwealth Committed to Early Childhood EducationNov 05, 2018/
FUNDING FOR YOUNG CHILDREN Early Childhood Education an Important Component of Community Development Reprinted from November 5, ...